Cayros Plough Amazone Plough
The basis for efficient ploughing is naturally to ensure the least tractor pulling power possible and thus less diesel consumed. In combination with the unique ©plus hardening process which gives a very hard and smooth surface, the clever design guarantees the ease of pull for which AMAZONE ploughs are renowned.
The Top Benefits
- The unique ©plus hardening process guarantees a very hard and smooth surface resulting in excellent wear properties.
- Quick coupling and swing damping lower link cross shaft with integrated hitch balls
- Highly-individual configuration of the plough to the suit any demand
- Versatile plough body programme for the most differing of conditions
- A choice of three systems for overload safety devices
First-class quality for long-lasting wear parts
As manufacturers of wearing parts for the soil tillage industry, AMAZONE can look back on a history spanning decades. Continuous advancements in materials and production techniques, as well as our know-how in heat treatment, lies behind the plough wear metal parts of the highest quality. Carbon in its purest form, diamond, is the hardest material nature has to offer. A hardening process involving the introduction of carbon into the steel is used to increase the hardness and durability of ©plus wear parts. AMAZONE achieves, through this unique hardening process, an extremely high level of hardness on the face of parts such as moldboards and so offers the optimum wear resistance. The reverse side remains relatively soft but at the same time extremely tough and impact resistant.
Click here to view or download the brochure.
Click here to view more Amazone Cayros Plough.
View Product Page
Click here to view the full product page on the manufacturer's website.