KW Mounted Rotary Tedders KW 5.52/4x7 / 7.82/6x7 / / 8.82/8
- OctoLink: This 8-link clutch is maintenance-free and guarantees fail-safe frictional connection
- Maintenance-free and liquid-grease lubricated bevel gearboxes
- Low-wear Super C tines provide 9.5mm (0.4”) diameters and feature 5 coils
- Unequal tine lengths provide the unique KRONE combing effect
- Strong, tubular-steel tine arms
- Central border tedding facility throws crops to either side
- The angle of throw is adjusted without tools
- Hydraulic conversion from work to transport position
- Accumulator arms feature internal compression springs
- Auto-centering lift-out system
- Mounted rotary tedders
Permanently lubricated rotor gearboxes:
The enclosed liquid-grease lubricated gearboxes that drive the rotors are absolutely maintenance-free. Permanent lubrication gives peace of mind and increases the machine’s longevity. The chunky box-section chassis absorbs all shock loads on the frame.
Mounted beneath the individual sections, the liquid-grease gearboxes drive nothing but the rotors. The same sections guide the rotors on the KW models, which increases the overall stability and takes the load off the gearbox.
OctoLink: OctoLink is our extremely hardwearing clutch, which forms a frictional connection at all times and yet requires no attention at all. Some of its eight fingers are always in mesh, even when the rotors are folded through 180 degrees.
Simple but sophisticated: The special design of these short fingers and the way they align ensures a consistent flow of power down the driveshafts. There is not a single moment the power flow is cut. This type of driveline translates into maximum efficiency and longevity.
Click here to view or download the brochure.
Click here to view more Krone Rotary Tedders
View Product Page
Click here to view the full product page on the manufacturer's website.