Single Rotor Rakes 38/46
- The ideal rake for small and mid-sized farms
- At home on many farms, the three-point linkage Swadro single-rotor rake offers work widths of 3.50m (11′ 6”) to 4.60m (15′). Sharing many proven features with the established KRONE high-output rakes, these small and mid-sized rakes provide an exemplary strong and unique technical design.
- A cost-effective option suited for smaller-range tractors and mountainous conditions.
- Sturdy three-point headstock with moveable Cat I and II lower link attachment pins
- Tracking unit features auto-centering lift-out
- Liquid grease lubricated bevel gearbox
- Maintenance-free Dura Max cam track
- No grease points on rotors and tine arms
- Fold-up tine arms
- Standard tandem axle
- Working height adjustment via crank handle
Krone Rotary Rakes:
Grease nipples on the gearbox, the cam-track, or on the tine arms? No thank you! KRONE rotary rakes not only provide an optimum of performance, but of course, also where maintenance is concerned, the cam-track, cam follower rollers and the tine arm bearings all operate in a enclosed housing and require no maintenance. The Dura-Max special hardened cam-track, the large cam follower rollers, the extra strong tubular tine arms and their bearings in aluminum housings are built to withstand the highest of forces in heavy forage and thus increase profitability.
the cam-track, double hardened and impact resistant strength, is made from Bainite-hardened cast iron to ensure a high abrasion resistance while being completely maintenance-free. This cam-track comes with a three-year warranty.
For perfect swathing:
the control of the tine arms is performed via large dimensioned, sealed for life cam follower rollers. The contour of the cam track stands for smooth performance and exemplary formed box-
Click here to view or download the brochure.
Click here to view more Krone Rotary Rakes
View Product Page
Click here to view the full product page on the manufacturer's website.