Two Rotory TC640/680/760/880
Centre Delivery Rakes
- The centre-delivery rake for professional applications
- Rotor gearbox is lubricated with liquid grease
- Maintenance-free Dura Max cam track
- No grease points on rotors and tine arms
- 10, 13 or 15 tine arm rotors, tangential arrangement
- Extra thick-walled tine arms for heavy-duty use
- Standard 3D rotor suspension system provides optimum ground following, both in axial and transverse direction
- The KRONE Jet Effect ensures the tines do not damage the soil as the rotors lift and lower
- Extra wide running gear with oversized tyres
- Working width adjustment is via optional electric motors
- Tine arms fold up for transport
Krone Rotary Rakes:
Grease nipples on the gearbox, the cam-track, or on the tine arms? No thank you! KRONE rotary rakes not only provide an optimum of performance, but of course, also where maintenance is concerned, the cam-track, cam follower rollers and the tine arm bearings all operate in a enclosed housing and require no maintenance. The Dura-Max special hardened cam-track, the large cam follower rollers, the extra strong tubular tine arms and their bearings in aluminum housings are built to withstand the highest of forces in heavy forage and thus increase profitability.
the cam-track, double hardened and impact resistant strength, is made from Bainite-hardened cast iron to ensure a high abrasion resistance while being completely maintenance-free. This cam-track comes with a three-year warranty.
For perfect swathing:
the control of the tine arms is performed via large dimensioned, sealed for life cam follower rollers. The contour of the cam track stands for smooth performance and exemplary formed box-
Click here to view or download the brochure.
Click here to view more Krone Rotary Rakes.
View Product Page
Click here to view the full product page on the manufacturer's website.