ZA-X CENTRIFUGAL BROADCASTER Amazone Spreaders
Standard features of the ZA-X Perfect include:
• Square, compact hopper with capacities from 500 to 1750 litres.
• Steep hopper walls, yet with a low filling height from 91 cm.
• Easy attachment to the tractor, spreader always sits level and at the same mounting height.
• “Omnia-Set” spreading discs with easily adjustable spreading vanes for normal spreading, late top dressing and border spreading – no tools required.
• Accurate spread pattern with working widths from 10 m to 18 m and urea up to 15 m.
• Extensive setting charts for fertilizers, seeds, slug pellets, etc.
• Spreading discs, spreading vanes, deflector plate and all important parts made from stainless steel.
• Guard tube for additional safety.
• Tele-Quick precision border spreading vane (available as an option on ZA-XW 502) .
• 720 r.p.m. disc speed provides gentle fertiliser treatment.
• Easily adjustable, robust rate setting with clear scales.
• Hydraulic individual single shutter remote control for right and left hand side with 2-way valve.
• Disengageable agitator heads, e. g. for urea or for prolonged half side spreading.
• Swivel blades for late top dressing, no need for inconvenient tilting of the complete spreader .
• Twin hopper with visual check of the metering apertures.
• Shear bolt protection against PTO shaft overload.
• Excellent value for money.
- One of the best-selling spreaders of all time
- All adjustments at the rear – no tools, no hassle – SAFE
- Hydraulic shutter control – simple, dependable
- Steep hopper walls mean easier flow of material, less bridging
- Two separate hoppers mean blockages can be seen immediately.
Click here to view or download the brochure.
Click here to view more Amazone Spreaders.
View Product Page
Click here to view the full product page on the manufacturer's website.